Friday, September 26, 2008

2 Million Motorcycles Documentary Video


Well I just found out about this one, I am in the documentary at the beginning and at the end of the video, in fact I get in the closing comments. 2 Million Motorcycles, 24 hours in Sturgis, is a great documentary by Mike Callan done in 2007. Mike came by and caught me out front of the shop in Sturgis after hours and interviewed me. So he used several clips in the documentary!! The cool thing is he did another film 1 Million Motorcycles, years earlier that Mr. Rosini was in! Neat Huh?!! Also there are several shots of our tattoo neon and the front of the shop, but they don't show the signs, so those of you that know the shop will recognize it. Thanks to Mike Callan for including me in his production!! Well anywho for anyone who wants a copy, of either film, you can order them through: http://www.fullthrottlevideo.com/ , just click on the link and you'll go right to it....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home